Saturday, May 1, 2010

Slow Progress

Well, it seems the past month has brought slow progress on the scope. The structural kit maker made a move from California to Arizona, which bumped back the completion date to June, and then I had several weeks of out of town business before I myself decided to move into a new apartment, which means little work has been done since March. But, it all worked out well, because I was burning the candle at too many ends. Thankfully, the primary still hasn't arrived yet, meaning there is plenty of time for everything to come together. Otherwise, everything else is complete. I anticipate kit arrival in July and completion by August 1st. A word of warning though; my wife is expecting our first child August 7th, so we're under a deadline! Anyway, things are progressing and all is well. More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment